Tunnel metal detector (DMG)
The tunnel metal detector type DMG is intended for high sensitivity detection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals in the finished goods transported as bulk material or in packages on belt conveyors in food, pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
It is characterised by a stiff construction resistant to vibrations and sudden temperature changes. Wide range of available models ensures optimal adaptability to sizes of the tested products.
Applications of DMG metal detector
- Meat, charcuterie, fish.
- Frozen fruits and vegetables.
- Cakes, ice-cream, chocolate, candies.
- Powder milk and other bulk products.
- Pharmaceutical industry: inspection of packet tablets and capsules.
- Cosmetic industry: inspection of cosmetics and personal hygiene materials.
- Components for production of explosive materials.
- Many other applications requiring very high detection sensitivity.
Tunnel metal detector video presentations