Magnetic block (PMT)
The magnetic block type PMT is intended for removal of tramp iron from bulk materials transported on conveyor belts or vibratory feeders.
The PMT magnetic block is used to protect of process machines against damage caused by an unwanted piece of ferrous metal.
Applications of magnetic block
- Removal of tramp iron contaminants from coal, granite, limestone, basalt and other aggregates to protect crushing and grinding machines.
- Removal of tramp iron contaminants at particular stages of cement production.
- Removal of tramp iron from moulding sand.
- Cleaning of chips, shavings and other shredded wood materials.
- Cleaning of cullet, rubber, plastics and other materials coming from recycling.
- Cleaning of alternative fuels and compost.
- Protection of sugar beet slicers.
Advantages of magnetic block from Magnetix
- Easy cleaning from captured metals.
- Magnetic circuit with high range and magnetic field strength.
- High coercive force magnetic material.
- Optimal adaptation to the conveyor belt width and speed.
- No power consumption.
- Rugged construction ensuring long service life.