Magnetic Grade (SM SMA)
The magnetic grate type SM is intended for removal of fine iron contaminants from fine-grained bulk materials transported on free-fall chutes.
The SM magnetic grate prevents consumer against eating dangerous metal pieces.
High intensity of magnetic field provides to capture of iron particles, filings, rust and other low magnetic susceptibility contaminants.
MAGNETIC GRADE - FEATURES
- Magnetic flux density of up to 12 000 G.
- Semi-automatic removal of captured metals.
- Separator efficiency above 99% when frequently cleaned.
- Perfect complement to the metal detector.
- Low installation height.
- 1 ÷ 4 rows of magnetic bars placed in independently moved drawers.
- Magnetic bars made of high-power neodymium (NdFeB) magnets. Product temperature of up to 80 C.
- Special NANO-coating protecting the magnets against corrosion.
- Coats of magnetic bars made of acid-proof steel, polished.
- Drawers equipped with the stable guides ensuring free sliding the magnetic bars out of the grate housing.
- Dustproof housing made of high quality stainless steel, pickled and passivated.
- Sealing made of silicone intended for use in the food industry.
- Rectangular or round connection flanges depending on a version.
- High temperature neodymium magnets of up to 150 C or samarium-cobalt magnets of up to 300 C
- Sensors for monitoring the drawer lock.
- Electric vibrator to prevent the accumulation of transported product on magnetic bars.
- Mechanical grate stopping lumps and non-magnetic foreign bodies.
- Chute with a container for iron contaminants.
- 1.4404 (AISI 316L) acid-proof steel execution.
Applications of magnetic grate
The magnetic grate type SM is designed for installation in vertical gravity chutes to capture fine iron contaminants from free-falling loose materials with a grain size up to 5 mm:
- Sugar, salt, flour, gluten, coffee, powdered milk, spices and dried vegetables.
- Cereals, fodders and fodders additives.
- Chips, shavings, sawdust and wood dust.
- Grits, sands, meals and other mineral substances.
- Plastic granules, flakes etc.
Versions of magnetic grate
- Magnetic grate with manual cleaning type SM
- Self-cleaning magnetic grate type SMA