Non-ferrous metal separator (SWP-12B)
The SWP-12B eddy current separator is designed for automatic separation of aluminum cans and other larger non-ferrous metals from waste. The non-ferrous metal separator recovers aluminum, copper, magnesium, zinc, silver and other valuable non-ferrous metals.
The eddy current separator is reliable, very durable and designed for continuous operation. It has high metal separation efficiency. The high-power neodymium permanent magnets used in the polar wheel have high coercivity, which makes them difficult to demagnetize. This makes the eddy current separator have a long service life.
Performance features of the SWP-12B non-ferrous metal separator
- Customized design of the non-ferrous metal separator.
- Working width of the non-ferrous metal separator up to 2000 mm.
- Polar wheel (Rotor) made of high-power neodymium magnets.
- Magnetic rotor speed up to 3000 RPM.
- Precise balancing of the magnetic rotor in class 0.4
- Adjustment of operation parameters with frequency inverters.
- The latest security systems, including electronic rotor braking.
- Reinforced C-type frame enabling quick belt replacement (belt replacement time approx. 0.5 h).
- Abrasion-resistant belt made of thick polyurethane with increased durability.
- Accessories from leading manufacturers.
Applications areas of the SWP-12B non-ferrous metal separator
- Recovery of non-ferrous metals from municipal and industrial waste.
- Disposal of cars and household appliances.
- Separation of non-ferrous metals from alternative fuels RDF.
- Recovery of non-ferrous metals from metallurgical heaps.
Equipment of the SWP-12B non-ferrous metal separator
- 12-pole magnetic rotor made of high-power neodymium (NdFeB) magnets.
- Epoxy rotor shell reinforced with fibreglass.
- Direct rotor drive by 4-pole NORD electric motor with ROTEX coupling.
- Fast-rotating spherical roller bearings.
- Accelerating conveyor belt.
- Corrugated sidewall conveyor belt made of polyurethane.
- Belt drive by NORD geared motor.
- Reinforced C-type separator frame for quick belt replacement.
- Discharge hood with adjustable splitter.
- Rotary brush for belt cleaning.
- Belt guide rollers.
- TELEMECANIQUE belt alignment switches.
- TELEMECANIQUE rotation sensor.
- Control cabinet equipped with SIEMENS PLC.
- NORD frequency inverters for rotor and belt speed adjustment.
- Electronic brake of the magnetic rotor.
- Dustproof separator cover (option).
- Vibrating feeder (option).