Over-belt electromagnetic separator (SNK)
The over-belt electromagnetic separator type SNK is intended for removal of tramp iron from bulk materials transported on conveyor belts or vibratory feeders.
The SNK electromagnetic separator is used to protect of process machines against damage caused by an unwanted piece of ferrous metal and also to recover valuable ferrous scrap from waste materials.
Over-belt electromagnetic separator - features
- Electromagnet with high magnetic field range adapted for 24h/7 continuous operation.
- Electromagnet winding with insulation class C up to 250ºC.
- Can be adapted to all types of belt conveyors.
- Rugged construction ensuring long service life of magnet separator.
- Accessories from leading manufacturers.
- Electromagnet winding composed by anodized aluminium tape with insulation class C up to 250ºC and filled by special mixture with high dielectric insulation properties and high thermal dispersion coefficient.
- Electromagnet body made of high magnetic susceptibility steel and tightly welded.
- Bottom plate made of non-magnetic and wear resistant manganese steel to protect the winding against mechanical damage.
- Multi-ply rubber conveyor belt type EP with hot vulcanized cleats.
- NORD helical-bevel geared motor. Other manufacturers on request.
- Drive and tension pulley made in a barrel shape for more precise centering of the belt.
- Shafts fixed in the pulleys by using the clamping set.
- Control cabinet for power supply, monitoring of the operating states and control of the separator
Applications of over-belt electromagnetic separator
- Removal of tramp iron contaminants from coal, granite, limestone, basalt and other aggregates to protect crushing and grinding machines.
- Removal of tramp iron contaminants at particular stages of cement production.
- Removal of tramp iron from moulding sand.
- Cleaning of chips, shavings and other shredded wood materials.
- Cleaning of cullet, rubber, plastics and other materials coming from recycling.
- Recovery of ferrous scrap from municipal and industrial waste.
- Cleaning of alternative fuels and compost.
- Protection of sugar beet slicers.
Advantages of over-belt electromagnetic separator from Magnetix
- High magnetic field range and strength.
- Continuous operation S1-100%
- High winding thermal insulation class.
- Optimal adaptaion to the conveyor belt width and speed.
- Rugged construction ensuring long service life.
- Leading manufacturers' accessories.
Versions of over-belt electromagnetic separator
- Explosion-proof design in accordance with the requirements of the ATEX directive.
- Stainless steel design for operation in aggressive environment.
- Oil cooling design for operation in high temperatures.
Over-belt electromagnetic separator presentations