Magnetic gripper (CMP)
The CMP type magnetic gripper is designed for lifting, moving and positioning elements made of magnetic steel. The magnetic field of the magnetic gripper is switched on and off using a pneumatic actuator. The magnetic gripper can also work as a magnetic palletizer designed to place steel packaging or machine parts on a transport pallet in a way that prevents their damage. Fast depalletization is also possible using the magnetic gripper.
The magnetic gripper is reliable, very durable and designed for continuous operation. It has high handling efficiency. The high-power neodymium permanent magnets used in the gripper have high coercivity, which makes them difficult to demagnetize. Therefore, the magnetic gripper has a long service life.
Performance features of the magnetic gripper from Magnetix
- Working surface of the magnetic gripper max. 800×1200 mm.
- Magnetic field switched on and off pneumatically.
- High power neodymium magnets (NdFeB).
- Low operating cost - magnet does not consume electrical energy.
- Mounting method adapted to the customer's requirements.
Application areas of the magnetic gripper
- Magnetic palletization of cans, jars and bottles with steel caps and other packaging with lids made of magnetic steel.
- Positioning of steel elements and machine parts.
- Automation of production processes.
- Integration with industrial robots.