Pipe metal detector (DMO)
The DMO type pipe metal detector is designed to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metals in loose, fibrous, liquid or pasty materials transported in pipelines with the highest precision. It is used in free fall, pneumatic and pressure transport systems. The metal detector protects process machines against damage caused by metal contamination, prevents production downtime, ensures product quality and protects against complaints.
The DMO metal detector is reliable, easy to use and designed for continuous operation. The metal detector is characterized by the highest sensitivity of metal detection in the entire area of the transport tunnel. The metal detector meets the requirements of food quality management systems ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP, BRC, IFS.
Performance features of the pipe metal detector from Magnetix
- High-sensitivity detection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals as well as stainless steel.
- State-of-the-art DSP digital signal processing technology.
- No dead zones - high sensitivity in the entire area of the transport tunnel.
- Adaptable to all types of pipelines.
- Inlet diameter ranging from 30 to 600 mm.
- Hygienic design made of materials approved for food contact (FDA approved).
- High resistance to vibration, shocks, and temperature fluctuations.
- Intuitive operation via membrane keyboard or touch display.
- Electronic adjustment of scanning sensitivity.
- Automatic product learning with material effect compensation.
- Memory for 300 different products.
- Control audit in accordance with the requirements of HACCP, IFS, BRC systems.
- Event log with RTC real-time clock with power backup.
- Data transmission from the detector and connection to the company network.
- Remote operation, diagnostics and central data management.
Applications areas of the pipe metal detector
- Metal detection in dusty food products (sugar, coffee, flour, spices, milk powder, breadcrumbs, etc.)
- Metal detection in fine-grained food products (cereals, pasta, French fries, popcorn, grains, nuts, etc.)
- Testing of liquid and pasty products (jams, chocolate, soups, mustard, ketchup, sauces, soft cheese, processed cheese).
- Testing of ingredients of pharmaceutical products.
- Detection of metals in plastic regrinds and granulates.
- Detection of metals in limestone powders and construction mixtures.
- Detection of metals in loose or granulated chemical and mineral fertilizers.