Eddy current separator (SWP)
The SWP-SBM eddy current separator equipped with a drum separator is designed for automatic separation of ferrous and non-ferrous metals from bulk or crushed materials. The separator recovers ferrous metals and valuable non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, magnesium, zinc and silver with high efficiency.
The eddy current separator is reliable, very durable and designed for continuous operation. It has high metal separation efficiency. The high-power neodymium permanent magnets used in the polar wheel have high coercivity, which makes them difficult to demagnetize. Therefore, the eddy current separator has a long service life.
Performance features of the eddy current separator from Magnetix
- Customized design of the eddy current separator.
- Working width of the eddy current separator up to 2000 mm.
- High-speed rotor (polar wheel) made of high-power neodymium magnets.
- Magnetic rotor speed up to 4000 RPM due to innovative bearing cooling.
- The frequency of the alternating magnetic field of up to 1200 Hz.
- Precise balancing of the magnetic rotor in class 0.4
- Adjustment of operation parameters with frequency inverters.
- The latest security systems, including electronic rotor braking.
- Reinforced C-type frame enabling quick belt replacement (belt replacement time approx. 0.5 h).
- Polyurethane conveyor belt with increased durability.
- Accessories from leading manufacturers.
Applications areas of the eddy current separator
- Recovery of non-ferrous metals from municipal and industrial waste.
- Separation of non-ferrous metals from alternative fuels RDF.
- Valorization of slags from municipal waste incineration plants.
- Disposal of cars and household appliances
- Recycling of electronic waste (E-waste).
- Separation of non-ferrous metals in the plastic recycling process.
- Removal of non-ferrous metals from glass cullet.
- Recovery of non-ferrous metals from metallurgical heaps.
- Cleaning wood chips and shavings from non-ferrous metals.
Versions of the eddy current separator
- SWP-12B eddy current separator equipped with 12-pole magnetic rotor designed for separating aluminum cans.
- SWP-18B eddy current separator equipped with 18-pole magnetic rotor designed for the separation of non-ferrous metals from 10 to 50 mm.
- SWP-26B eddy current separator equipped with 26-pole magnetic rotor designed for the separation of non-ferrous metals from 1 to 10 mm.
- SWP-SBM eddy current separator with drum separator for separating ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
The eddy current separator is standardly equipped with a discharge hood with an adjustable splitter, a rotating brush for belt cleaning, belt alignment switches, a rotation sensor and a control cabinet with frequency inverters for rotor and belt speed adjustment.