Magnetic conveyor (TM)
The TM type magnetic conveyor is designed to transport elements made of magnetic steel at a large angle, vertically or in an inverted position. The magnetic conveyor minimizes the space occupied by the production line and improves communication within the plant. The magnetic conveyor also enables the conveying of oily and sharp-edged scrap.
The magnetic conveyor is reliable, very durable and designed for continuous operation. It has high conveying efficiency. The high-power neodymium permanent magnets used in the conveyor have high coercivity, which makes them difficult to demagnetize. Therefore, the magnetic conveyor has a long service life.
Performance features of the magnetic conveyor from Magnetix
- Customized design of the magnetic conveyor.
- High durability compared to traditional transport methods.
- Adaptation to specific working conditions.
- Low operating costs - the magnet does not consume electrical energy.
- Possibility of connection with industrial automation.
- Accessories from leading manufacturers.
Applications areas of the magnetic conveyor
- Automatic collection of steel waste from presses and cutting dies.
- Transport and positioning of products and semi-finished products.
- Transport of metal elements at a large angle, vertically or inverted.
- Smooth change of position during transport.
Versions of the magnetic conveyor
- TMS type sliding magnetic conveyor
Closed structure with magnetic modules mounted on chains directly under the slide made of austenitic steel. Magnetic modules made of high-power neodymium magnets. The drop zone is profiled in such a way that the metal freely leaves the magnetic zone and falls into the scrap container. Control cabinet with a frequency converter to regulate the speed of moving magnetic modules.
- TMT type magnetic belt conveyor
Magnetic plates and drums made of ferrite magnets. A zone of appropriately reduced magnetic field allowing the conveyor to be freely left. Conveyor belt made of PVC or wear-resistant polyurethane. Slide made of austenitic steel. Side walls made of stainless steel bars. Control cabinet with a frequency converter to adjust the belt speed.