Magnetic plate (PM)
The PM type magnetic plate is intended for removal of ferrous contaminants from bulk materials. The magnetic plate protects process machines against against damage caused by tramp metal.
The magnetic plate is reliable and very durable. It has high metal separation efficiency. The ferrite or neodymium permanent magnets used in the magnetic plate have high coercivity, which makes them difficult to demagnetize. Therefore, the magnetic plate has a long service life.
Performance features of the magnetic plate from Magnetix
- Customized design of the magnetic plate.
- Working width of the magnetic plate up to 3000 mm.
- Magnetic field intensity up to 6000 G in the neodymium version.
- High coercive magnetic material.
- Waterproof housing made of stainless steel.
- Working temperature up to 150°C.
Applications areas of the magnetic plate
- Removal of metal contaminants from sugar, salt, flour, coffee, powdered milk, spices, dried vegetables.
- Separation of metals from grain, feed and feed additives.
- Purification of wood chips, shavings, sawdust and wood dust.
- Purification of grit, sand and flour.
- Purification of plastic granulates.
Versions of the magnetic plate
- Magnetic plate type PM-F
Made of ferrite magnets with medium magnetic field intensity, designed to remove metal contaminants from the transported material, such as nails, screws, bolts and other broken machine parts.
- Magnetic plate type PM-N
Made of high-power NdFeB neodymium magnets with high magnetic field intensity, designed to remove metal contaminants from the transported material, such as bearing balls, metal filings, iron oxides and others with a small adhesion surface to the magnet and weakly magnetically susceptible.
Depending on the version, the magnetic plate may be equipped with a hinge that makes it easier to open the plate for cleaning, and with noses that prevent tearing off captured metals by falling material.