Information on personal data
Personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable law, in particular with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
The Controller of personal data is Magnetix Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Torun, at gen. Marii Wittek 2, 87-100 Torun.
The Controller of personal data in the scope of personal data of the controller’s contractors, personal data of persons employed or applying for employment by the controller (under an employment contract or under another contract) is the Controller.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights with regard to the processing of your personal data, please contact by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +48 56 6539440.
The Controller processes personal data in particular:
- pursuant to Article 6.1 letter (a) of the GDPR - the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes - in particular for the purpose of maintaining contact with the data subject; making available or providing (also by e-mail) commercial information, information about current activities: products, services, promotions or news;
- pursuant to Article 6.1 letter (b) of the GDPR - processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract - in particular for the performance of all rights and obligations arising from the contracts concluded by the controller;
- pursuant to Article 6.1 letter (c) of the GDPR - processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject - in particular to fulfil the rights and obligations of the controller arising from the binding legal regulations, in particular from the scope of tax law, labour law and social security;
- pursuant to Article 6.1 letter (f) of the GDPR - processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller - in particular for the purpose of asserting claims.
The recipients of personal data are persons employed by the controller (on the basis of an employment contract or another contract) and trusted entities cooperating with the controller -to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing; personal data may also be made available to public authorities and other entities entitled to do so under the provisions of law, at their request.
The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or to international organisations.
Personal data is stored:
- in the case of data processed under Article 6.1 letter (a) of the GDPR - until the purposes of the processing indicated in the granted consent have been fulfilled;
- in the case of data processed under Article 6.1 letter (b) of the GDPR - until the time when the parties to the agreement fulfil all their obligations related to the performance of the agreement, and then until the expiry of the expiration period or limitation period of any claims related to the agreement;
- in the case of data processed under Article 6.1 letter (c) GDPR - until the legal obligation imposed on the controller, in particular the obligation to keep records, has been fulfilled;
- in the case of data processed under Article 6.1 letter (f) of the GDPR - until the purposes of processing are fulfilled, in particular until the claim is settled, expires or is time-barred.
The data subject has the right to demand from the controller access to his or her personal data, and in the cases specified in the GDPR also their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing; he also has the right to transfer personal data.
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority provided for by law, if he believes that the processing of his or her personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
In case of personal data processed pursuant to Article 6.1 letter (a) the data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of those data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of his or her consent prior to the withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may take place e.g. by sending a statement of withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
In case of personal data processed pursuant to Article 6.1 letter (a) the provision of personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement and is voluntary; however, the consequence of not providing data may be to prevent or impede the fulfilment of the purposes of the processing, in particular the lack of contact with the controller; the failure to provide or make available commercial information, information about current activities: products, services, promotions or news.
In other cases, the provision of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement if so provided by law or a provision of the contract.
In relation with the processing of personal data by the controller, no automated decision making, including profiling takes place.
Cookies are short text information that is stored on your computer, phone or other device that you use. They can be read by us - so-called own cookies, which we use to ensure the proper operation of our website, as well as by systems belonging to other entities whose services it uses - so-called external cookies.
The website uses two types of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted after closing the browser, logging out or leaving the website, and permanent, which are stored on the user's end device, which allows the user's browser to be recognized the next time they are entered the website until they are deleted by the user or the time indicated in the parameters of the cookies in question. You have the right to change your cookie settings or delete them. The cookies used on our website do not store personal data or other information collected from you.
- identify your browser session, which allows you to use the functions of this website,
- improving the security and speed of using the website,
- use of analytical tools.
More information about cookies is available at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the Help section of the web browser menu.
Our website uses the following tracking technologies:
- Plugins and other tools related to social media, such as Facebook.
The use of our website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is located.
Each request addressed to the server is saved in the server logs, which include the IP address, date and time of the visit, information about the web browser and the operating system you use.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are used as auxiliary material for administration. Their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.