Wet drum separator (RM)
The RM type wet drum separator is designed for automatic separation of ferromagnetics from liquid raw materials. The wet drum separator is used in heavy liquid purification systems in coal mines, where it recovers valuable magnetite.
The wet drum separator is reliable, very durable and designed for continuous operation. It has high metal separation efficiency. The ferrite or neodymium permanent magnets used in the magnetic drum have high coercivity, which makes them difficult to demagnetize. Therefore, the wet drum separator has a long service life.
Performance features of the wet drum separator from Magnetix
- Customized design of the wet drum separator.
- High efficiency of magnetite recovery compared to competitive solutions.
- Adapted to continuous operation 24/7 in difficult mining conditions.
- Made of acid-resistant steel for use in aggressive environments.
- Ferrite or neodymium magnetic drum with high magnetic field intensity.
- Magnetic drum diameter up to 1200 mm, working width up to 3000 mm.
- Drum drive - NORD or SEW helical-bevel gear motor. Other manufacturer on request.
- Accessories from leading manufacturers.
Versions of the wet drum separator
- Type RM-F wet drum separator equipped with a ferrite magnetic drum with medium magnetic field intensity.
- Type RM-N wet drum separator equipped with a neodymium magnetic drum made of high-power NdFeB magnets with high magnetic field intensity.
- Wet drum separator with the co-current tank - the liquid mass flows in the same direction as the drum rotation.
- Wet drum separator with the counter-current tank - the liquid mass flows in the opposite direction as the drum rotation.
- Working width of the wet drum separator up to 3000 mm.
- Magnetic drum diameter up to 1500 mm.