Metal separator (DMR)
The DMR type metal separator is designed to detect and automatically remove metal contaminants from bulk materials transported in free fall systems. The metal separator protects process machines against damage caused by metal contamination, prevents production downtime, ensures product quality and protects against complaints. The DMR metal separator also performs a very important function related to the control of food products and consumer protection against eating dangerous metal pieces.
The metal separator is reliable, easy to use and designed for continuous operation. It has the highest metal detection sensitivity and hygienic design. The metal detector meets the requirements of food quality management systems ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP, BRC, IFS.
Performance features of the metal separator from Magnetix
- High-sensitivity detection and automatic separation of ferrous and non-ferrous metals as well as stainless steel.
- Quick and easy installation in the pipeline using the Jacob pipe connection system.
- Inlet diameter from 50 to 400 mm.
- Minimal loss of transported product thanks to ultra-fast separation unit.
- Low construction height enabling easy integration with existing free fall systems.
- Various installation possibilities thanks to the modular design of the metal separator.
- Individual location of outlets depending on the location of the contamination container.
- Made of materials approved for food contact (FDA approval).
- Hygienic design with no places for contamination to accumulate and high-quality surface finish.
- Maximum immunity to interference thanks to state-of-the-art DSP technology.
- Intuitive operation via membrane keyboard or touch display.
- Electronic sensitivity adjustment of the metal detector.
- Automatic product learning with compensation for material effects and environmental influences.
- Memory for 300 different products.
- Possibility to conduct a control audit in accordance with the requirements of HACCP, IFS, BRC systems.
- Event log with RTC real-time clock with power backup.
- Data transmission from the detector and connection to the company network.
- Remote operation, diagnostics and central data management.
Applications areas of the metal separator
- Powdery food products: sugar, coffee, spices, flour ...
- Pharmaceutical products and semi-products
- Milled and re-granulated plastics
- Building chemistry
- Chemical fertilizers
Versions of the metal separator
The separator consists of:
- Metal detector with circular transport tunnel
- Control pipe (antistatic)
- Pneumatic reject flap (Quick Flap System)
- Acid resistant steel housing with Jacob connection system
- Digital controller