Tunnel metal detector (DMG)
The DMG type tunnel metal detector is designed to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metals in piece goods or bulk materials transported on belt conveyors with the highest precision. The metal detector is used to control the quality of food products and protect consumers against consuming pieces of metal that are hazardous to health.
The DMG tunnel metal detector is reliable, easy to use and designed for continuous operation. The metal detector is characterized by the highest sensitivity of metal detection in the entire area of the transport tunnel. The metal detector meets the requirements of food quality management systems ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP, BRC, IFS.
Performance features of the tunnel metal detector from Magnetix
- High-sensitivity detection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals as well as stainless steel.
- State-of-the-art DSP digital signal processing technology.
- No dead zones - high sensitivity in the entire area of the transport tunnel.
- Adaptable to all types of belt conveyors.
- Transport tunnel width from 50 to 2800 mm.
- Transport tunnel height from 25 to 1000 mm.
- Hygienic design made of materials approved for food contact (FDA approved).
- High resistance to vibration, shocks, and temperature fluctuations.
- Intuitive operation via membrane keyboard or touch display.
- Electronic adjustment of scanning sensitivity.
- Automatic product learning with material effect compensation.
- Memory for 300 different products.
- Control audit in accordance with the requirements of HACCP, IFS, BRC systems.
- Event log with RTC real-time clock with power backup.
- Data transmission from the detector and connection to the company network.
- Remote operation, diagnostics and central data management.
Applications areas of the tunnel metal detector
- Metal detection in meat, cold cuts, fish and meat products.
- Metal detection in cheese and other dairy products.
- Metal detection in frozen vegetables, fruits and ready meals.
- Metal detection in cookies, chocolate, ice cream and other confectionery products.
- Metal detection in rolls, bread and other bakery products.
- Testing of loose food products packed in plastic bags and cartons.
- Testing of liquid products in plastic and glass bottles.
- Detection of metals in dietary supplements and sports nutrition products.
- Detection of metals in raw materials and components at various stages of pharmaceutical production.
- Detection of metals in personal hygiene products and materials used in their production.
The tunnel metal detector allows you to examine individual packaging and collective packaging such as cartons and boxes. It is also possible to detect metals in products packed in metallized foil.