Non-ferrous metal separator (SWP-26B)
The SWP-26B eddy current separator is designed for automatic separation of non-ferrous metals from bulk or crushed materials. The non-ferrous metal separator recovers aluminum, copper, magnesium, zinc, silver and other valuable non-ferrous metals with a grain size above 1 mm.
The eddy current separator is reliable, very durable and designed for continuous operation. It has the highest metal separation efficiency. The high-power neodymium permanent magnets used in the polar wheel have high coercivity, which makes them difficult to demagnetize. This makes the eddy current separator have a long service life.
Performance features of SWP-26B non-ferrous metal separator
- Customized design of the non-ferrous metal separator.
- Working width of the non-ferrous metal separator up to 1500 mm.
- High-speed rotor (polar wheel) made of high-power neodymium magnets.
- Magnetic rotor speed up to 4000 RPM due to innovative bearing cooling.
- The frequency of the alternating magnetic field of up to 1200 Hz.
- Precise balancing of the magnetic rotor in class 0.4
- Adjustment of operation parameters with frequency inverters.
- The latest security systems, including electronic rotor braking.
- Reinforced C-type frame enabling quick belt replacement (belt replacement time approx. 0.5 h).
- Polyurethane conveyor belt with increased durability.
- Accessories from leading manufacturers.
Applications areas of the SWP-26B non-ferrous metal separator
- Separation of non-ferrous metals from alternative fuels RDF.
- Valorization of slags from municipal waste incineration plants.
- Disposal of cars and household appliances.
- Recycling of electronic waste (E-waste).
- Separation of non-ferrous metals in the plastic recycling process.
- Removal of non-ferrous metals from glass cullet.
- Recovery of non-ferrous metals from metallurgical heaps.
- Cleaning wood chips and shavings from non-ferrous metals.
Equipment of the SWP-26B non-ferrous metal separator
- 26-pole high-speed magnetic rotor made of high-power neodymium (NdFeB) magnets.
- Epoxy rotor shell reinforced with fibreglass.
- Direct rotor drive by 2-pole NORD electric motor with ROTEX coupling.
- High-speed spherical roller bearings with an innovative cooling system.
- Accelerating conveyor belt.
- Corrugated sidewall conveyor belt made of polyurethane.
- Belt drive by NORD geared motor.
- Reinforced C-type separator frame for quick belt replacement.
- Discharge hood with adjustable splitter.
- Rotary brush for belt cleaning.
- Belt guide rollers.
- TELEMECANIQUE belt alignment switches.
- TELEMECANIQUE rotation sensor.
- Control cabinet equipped with SIEMENS PLC.
- NORD frequency inverters for rotor and belt speed adjustment.
- Electronic brake of the magnetic rotor.
- Dustproof separator cover (option).
- Vibrating feeder (option).