Magnetic cone separator (SMS)
The magnetic cone separator type SMS is intended for removal of tramp and fine iron contaminants from bulk materials transported on free-fall chutes or by the pneumatic pipelines.
The SMS magnetic cone separator protects process machines against damage caused by an unwanted piece of ferrous metal and prevents consumer against eating dangerous metal pieces.
Applications of magnetic cone separator
The magnetic cone separator type SMS is designed for installation in vertical gravity chutes to capture iron contaminants from free-falling loose materials with a grain size up to 20 mm:
- Sugar, salt, flour, gluten, coffee, powdered milk, spices and dried vegetables.
- Cereals, fodders and fodders additives.
- Chips, shavings, sawdust and wood dust.
- Grits, sands, meals and other mineral substances.
- Plastic granules, flakes etc.
Versions of magnetic cone separator
- Magnetic cone separator type SMS-F
Equipped with ferrite magnets provides medium intensity of magnetic field and intended for removal of tramp metal contamination such as bolts, rivets, nails etc.
- Magnetic cone separator type SMS-N
Equipped with NdFeB magnets provides high intensity of magnetic field and intended for removal of small pieces of tramp iron, filings, rust and other low magnetic susceptibility contaminants from the transported material.