Magnetic conveyor (TM)
The magnetic conveyor type TM is intended for to transport parts made of ferromagnetic steel up steep incline, vertical or inverted position.
Owing to the possibility of conveying the elements against gravity and in upside down position, it limit space occupied by a production line to minimum and improve communication within a plant.
Applications of magnetic conveyor
- Automated waste collection from the presses and dies.
- Transportation of positioning products and semi-finished products.
- Transport of metal elements at a large angle as in the vertical.
- Smooth change of position during transport.
- The ability to connect to industrial automation.
Magnetic conveyor video presentations