Magnetic drum separator (SBM)
The magnetic drum separator type SBM is intended for removal of tramp and fine iron from bulk materials.
The SBM magnetic drum is used to protect of process machines against damage caused by an unwanted piece of ferrous metal and also to recover valuable ferrous scrap from waste materials.
Applications of magnetic drum separator
- Removal of tramp iron contaminants from coal, granite, limestone, basalt and other aggregates to protect crushing and grinding machines.
- Removal of tramp iron contaminants at particular stages of cement production.
- Removal of tramp iron from moulding sand.
- Cleaning of chips, shavings and other shredded wood materials.
- Cleaning of cullet, rubber, plastics and other materials coming from recycling.
- Recovery of ferrous scrap from municipal and industrial waste.
- Cleaning of alternative fuels and compost.
Versions of magnetic drum separator
- Magnetic drum type SBM-F
Constructed on ferrite magnets provides medium intensity of magnetic field and intended for removal of tramp metal contamination such as bolts, rivets, nails etc.
- Magnetic drum type SBM-N
Constructed on NdFeB magnets provides high intensity of magnetic field and intended for removal of small pieces of tramp iron, filings, rust and other low magnetic susceptibility contaminants from the transported material.