Magnetic plate (PM)
The magnetic plate type PM is intended for removal of tramp and fine iron contaminants from bulk materials.
The PM magnetic plate is used to protect of process machines against damage caused by an unwanted piece of ferrous metal.
Applications of magnetic plate
The magnetic plate type PM is intended to capture iron contaminants from loose material streams:
- sugar, salt, flour, gluten, coffee, powdered milk, spices and dried vegetables
- cereals, fodders and fodders additives
- chips, shavings, sawdust and wood dust
- grits, sands, meals and other mineral substances
- plastic granules, flakes etc.
Versions of magnetic plate
- Magnetic plate type PMF-1 / PMF-2
Constructed on ferrite magnets intended for contact separation (PMF-1) and short distance separation (PMF-2) of tramp metal contaminations.
- Magnetic plate type PMF-3
Constructed on reinforced ferrite magnets with high magnetic field range intended for heavy-duty operation.
- Magnetic plate type PMN-1
Constructed on NdFeB magnets intended for separation of small pieces of tramp iron contaminants.
- Magnetic plate type PMN-2
Constructed on reinforced NdFeB magnets intended for separation of the smallest iron particles and low magnetic susceptibility contaminants.