Magnetic pulley (BM)
The magnetic pulley type BM is intended for removal of large and small tramp iron from bulk materials transported on conveyor belts.
The BM magnetic pulley is used to protect of process machines against damage caused by an unwanted piece of ferrous metal and also to recover valuable ferrous scrap from waste materials.
Applications of magnetic pulley
- Removal of tramp iron contaminants from coal, granite, limestone, basalt and other aggregates to protect crushing and grinding machines.
- Removal of tramp iron contaminants at particular stages of cement production.
- Removal of tramp iron from moulding sand.
- Cleaning of chips, shavings and other shredded wood materials.
- Cleaning of cullet, rubber, plastics and other materials coming from recycling.
- Recovery of ferrous scrap from municipal and industrial waste.
- Cleaning of alternative fuels and compost.
Advantages of magnetic pulley from Magnetix
- Can be adapted to all types of belt conveyors.
- It perfectly complements operation of the magnetic separator suspended over the belt conveyor.
- Equipped with replaceable shaft made of quality steel with increased strength and seated in the pulley body with the expanding rings.
- Feature rugged construction ensuring long service life.
Versions of magnetic pulley
- Magnetic pulley type BMF
Constructed on ferrite magnets provides medium intensity of magnetic field and intended for removal of tramp metal contaminations such as: bolts, rivets, nails, tools, broken off machine parts etc.
- Magnetic pulley type BMN
Constructed on NdFeB magnets with high intensity of magnetic field and intended for removal of small pieces of tramp iron, filings, rust and other low magnetic susceptibility contaminants from the transported material.
- Electromagnetic pulley type BME
Constructed on high-power electromagnets supplied with DC with high magnetic field range and intended for removal of large-size iron scrap.