Tunnel metal detector (DMD)
The tunnel metal detector type DMD is intended for detection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals in the bulk materials transported on conveyor belts. The DMD metal detector protects process machines against damage caused by an unwanted piece of ferrous metal.
It is characterised by a stiff construction resistant to vibrations and sudden temperature changes. Wide range of available models ensures optimal adaptability to sizes of the tested products.
Applications of DMD metal detector
- Run of mine: limestone, basalt, sandstone, hard and brown coal
- Road aggregates
- Components for cement production
- Chemical and mineral fertilizers
- Pre-combustion coal preparation plants in power plants and combined heat and power plants
- Unloading and supply stations of biomass and alternative fuels in power plants and cement plants
- Recycling and processing plants of different types of waste
- Wood waste processing plants
- Farm produce processing plants: sugar beets, potatoes
Tunnel metal detector video presentations